TAKING THE CCM EXAM IN DECEMBER?
Join the Commission for a study group inclusive of independent study and a face-to-face one day facilitated session which will include an overview of case management, based on the knowledge domains:
- Care Delivery & Reimbursement Methods
- Psychosocial Concepts & Support Systems
- Quality & Outcomes Evaluation & Measurements
- Rehabilitation Concepts & Strategies
- Ethical, Legal, & Practice Standards
HOW DOES THE STUDY GROUP WORK?
- A survey of knowledge will be distributed before attending the session to determine YOUR needs!
- Self-study content customized for the group to be reviewed prior to the session
- Interact with facilitators & peers at one day face-to-face session, to include overview of content identified & study tips
- Crunch time 2-hour virtual session after the workshop for last minute prep to make sure you are on the right track!
Receive 7 CEs for attending! For CCMs, nurses and social workers!
This activity is intended only as a resource and will not guarantee your passing the exam.
November 1, 2019
8:30 AM–4:30 PM
1120 Route 73, Suite 200 Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
November 22, 2019
To register, call our Certification Navigators at 856-380-6836
Register online. [Click here.]