- Aug 03 2021
Time5:50 PM log-in
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Members Free and Non-Members $16.50
Aging in America and the Role of the Family Caregiver
CMSA Central NJ Event
The CMSA Central New Jersey Chapter & our CMSA Coalition – Virtual Zoom CEU Event
Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Webinar Presentation: 6:00-7:30 PM
(5:50 PM log-in)
1.5 CCM; 1.5 Nursing Approved; 1.5 CE SW Pending
Aging in America impacts social, economic, and clinical issues. What people want as they age vary depending on many things. Goals and wishes are individualized and having an interdisciplinary team working for you can help you accomplish / meet them in today’s world.
Join the Discussion!
- Aging in America (and New York Region) and what people want
- Who is caring for the elderly and what does it cost
- How to plan and why an interdisciplinary approach works
- Legal issues, benefits, resources, and solutions to best protect assets and pay for the care you need in order to to meet individualized needs and goals
- Who are America’s Caregivers?
Dianne M. Zambori, RN-BC, NE-BC, CCB, MBA, BSN, LNHA, FACHE, is a registered nurse, certified in both gerontology and nursing administration. She graduated from Molloy College with a BSN, obtained her MBA in Health Care Administration from Hofstra University and recently achieved certification in Medical Bioethics through the Dean School of Law at Hofstra University. Dianne is licensed as a nursing home administrator in New York and is a fellow in the Academy of Health Care Executives.
Members CMSA Central NJ or CMSA Free | Non-Members $16.50
Sorry, there are no refunds or credits for future meetings given in the event that a person is unable to attend.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Pat Agius: firstname.lastname@example.org