Addressing Social Determinants of Healthcare: Ethical Considerations
CMSA Central New Jersey Event
The CMSA Central New Jersey Chapter & Our CMSA Coalition – Virtual Zoom CEU Event
- 5:45 PM Sign On
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Webinar Presentation
Approved for 2 CEs CCM Ethics Approved Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC). SW 2.0 CE Pending. (CMSA LI is recognized by the NYS Education Department State Board for Social Work and as an approved provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Social Workers #0312. (Approval Period 9/28/2016 – 9/30/22). Attendees from outside New York State must submit to their individual State Board for SW Credit.)
Members CMSA Central NJ or CMSA Free
- Recall the definition of social determinants of health (SDoH)
- Describe the impact of SDoH on select populations
- List what is needed to develop an ethical framework for addressing SDoH
- Discuss the ethical considerations of implementing non-medical services in clinical program.
Colleen Morley DNP RN CCM CMAC CMCN ACM-RN
President 2019-21/ CMSA Chicago
Director 2019-22/ CMSA National Board of Directors
If you have any questions, please e-mail Pat Agius: email@example.com
Please note: There are no refunds or credits for future meetings given in the event that a person is unable to attend.