- Feb 06 2024
TimePlease dial in 10 minutes prior to event (EST)
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Members: Free Non-Members: $20.00
Spirituality in Healthcare: A Primer for Case Managers
- Virtual Webinar: In the comfort of your home or office.
- Time: 6 - 7:30 PM EST (Please dial in 10 to 15 minutes prior to webinar.
- Host Chapter: CMSA - NYC Chapter
- CMSA Members: Free
- Non-Members: $20.00
Discuss the role of spirituality in person/client-centered healthcare delivery. Explore spiritual/faith beliefs regarding mortality, suffering, and healthcare decision-making. Integrate case management strategies through patient experiences and case management guiding principles. Apply the ethical principle of autonomy and underlying values for case management practice in relation to addressing the client’s spiritual/faith beliefs.
Elaine Bruner, MSN, CMGT-BC is an experienced nurse and case manager. After completing her undergraduate studies at SUNY/Plattsburgh, Elaine re-located to Virginia to begin her nursing career. In 1991, she received an MSN from the University of Virginia. Elaine attained Nurse Case Management certification with the ANA/ANCC in 2002. Her case management roles have included acute care, brain injury rehabilitation and community-based care. Elaine is passionate about case management practice and certification. She co-authored the ANA/ANCC case management review products and continues to coach nurse case managers to success in certification. Elaine is an active educator, offering continuing education programs for regional and national conferences. In 2008, Elaine was recognized by the Case Management Society of America with the Award of Service Excellence. Her current case management position is with the US Navy in Virginia Beach, VA.
Sorry, there are no refunds or credits for future meetings given in the event that a person is unable to attend.
- We recommend logging into the webinar 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start of the event. This way we can help should any technical issues arise.
- To obtain your CEU Certificate you must attend the entire program. Instructions and survey access code will be provided at the end of the presentation. You must complete the survey in order to receive your CEU certificate within 30 days of the event.
- Be aware once the webinar has started, we are unable to help with technical issues, so it is important to sign in 10 to 15 min prior to the event.
- Any questions?? Feel free to contact us.